Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sara+Lance : Devine Studios Photography

Devine Studios Photography created true works of art with the images from Sara and Lance's wedding! Sara and Lance had a beach side wedding....in Kansas City!!! Their October ceremony and reception were both held at Lake Quivira Country Club, overlooking the sandy beach of Lake Quivira. Sara's words to me when we initially met - "I want it to look like a page from a magazine!!". So we pulled out all the stops with lighting, draping, crystals, the whole sha-bang! It was a blast! Special thanks to Innovative Lighting in Kansas City for their fantastic work on the lighting and ceremony draping. We added some crystal and orchid strands and some uplighting to the centerpieces to give Sara her bling dream wedding!!









1 comment:

  1. This is where I got married:) It looks absolutely beautiful! I wish I would have known you 5 1/2 years ago!

    ReplyDelete